Hvar & Pakleni private tour

Hvar –  everyone knows about it – 1h boat ride from Split – you have all the time in the world to explore the old town After free time for sightseeing, we’ll take you to Pakleni islands archipelago (“Hell islands”). Just 5-10 minutes from Hvar town – amazing archipelago consisting of 16 islands, with numerous […]

Read more

Private powerboat sunset tour with drinks

Small group powerboat sunset tour A fun and enjoyable 90 minutes evening tour around Split + a swimming break = a great way to start the night. Unlimited free drinks (a choice of beer, wine, soft drinks, sodas) Hostess/guide at your disposal A swimming break at an appropriate location Snorkeling equipment

Read more

Private DeLuxe Blue cave tour

Click on the preferred date on the calendar * choose how many guests -MINIMUM 8 GUESTS * follow the steps provided by the system * choose the payment method preferred - Deposit of 20% is paid while booking * remaining 80% is paid on the day * balance is paid in CASH on the boat

Read more

Private Blue lagoon half-day AND FULL DAY tour

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? MUCH BETTER BOATS AND DRINKS INCLUDED + YOU CAN EXTEND IT TO A FULL-DAY tour If you want the tour to last 100% longer, you can do so for only 25% of the price more. - Just add it to your cart once you've chosen the date and clicked on Book [...]

Read more

Blue cave tour Split


SEASON 2019. special offer – pay 50% while booking – pay remaining  50% AFTER THE TOUR if you were satisfied! DeLuxe Blue cave tour is  THE MOST COMPLETE FULL DAY BOAT  TOUR IN OUR COUNTRY – since it lasts more than 10 hours we feel you should be taken care of!  DELUXE BLUE CAVE TOUR INCLUDES ALMOST EVERYTHING– ALL […]

Read more

Hvar & Zlatni Rat Private Tour

* Rate for a GROUP up to 13 GUESTS – not per person

Read more

Privacy Preference Center