Cancelation from our side:
- Any tour can be canceled at any time based on the Captain’s assessment regarding the sea&weather situation (safety comes first).
- If the tour has to be canceled due to the unfavorable weather conditions, every guest has a right to either postpone for some other day or to receive a full refund.
- 6 guests minimum must be met to have the tour done – but that’s in 99% of cases 🙂
Cancelation from the guests’ side:
- Canceling up to 48h prior to the departure time grants the full refund of guests’ payment
- Canceling between 48h and 24h prior to the departure time gives us the right to keep 50% of your down payment as compensation.
- Canceling within 24h prior to the departure time gives us the right to keep 100% of your down payment as a compensation.
- If you are running late, give us a CALL. That way we can make an estimate can we find the time to wait for you, in order for you not to miss your tour. If you just do not show up, unfortunately, you lose your deposit (same as missing your flight, eg).
- If we, by any chance, have any vacancies for one of the following days, you can join us instead, for the full price.