Every guest, by clicking on "Terms and Conditions" checkbox, agrees and is legally obligated to respect the following:
IMPORTANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE
- This is not a limo ride on a highway, nor a train ride on the tracks 🙂
- This is a high-velocity powerboat doing a boat tour of approx 110 nautical miles (200 km) – spraying might happen 🙂
- It is possible the sea would not be perfectly flat like glass, given the fact we’re not the only boat at it (other boats – speedboats, ferry boats, catamaran, etc) create waves. So does nature itself.
- It is possible the weather changes since Nature is not something we can control.
- This is an all-inclusive tour (food and drinks) but it is NOT a booze cruise with unlimited drinks for people to get drunk at.
- A NO-SHOW fee of 70,00 eur per person is to be paid in case you don’t show up for your tour, without notice or contacting us at least 24h before the tour start
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE TOUR
- Unfortunately, pregnant ladies CAN NOT participate – due to their own comfort and potential harm to the baby caused by waves and the boat bouncing on the sea!
- – PLEASE, BE AWARE WE WOULD KINDLY DECLINE TO ACCEPT SUCH GUESTS ON THE TOUR IF THEY WITHHOLD THE INFORMATION FROM US, WITH NO REFUND DUE TO THE FACT WE’D BE LOSING VALUABLE SPACES ON THE TOUR BOAT.
- Also, infants CAN NOT participate either, given their small body frame, and the potential choppy ride.
- People with back problems would also not be on the perfect tour for them, given the, as stated, it’s not always a perfectly smooth boat ride.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- Be respectful towards other guests and the crew
- NO jumping from the moving vessel, for your own safety
- No touching the boat’s engine/drive/steering commands, unless given permission by the captain
- No opening the fridges without consent from the crew
- No nudity on and around the boat, please
- PLEASE, DON’T throw paper tissues and/or female hygiene products in the toilet – use the bin, PLEASE.
- This is NOT a booze cruise, so no getting drunk (unless everyone does 🙂)
CUSTOMER CONFIRMS READING AND AGREEING WITH