Data collecting general policy
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Data collecting detailed explanation
Recorded data - if you contact us, create a user profile, leave a review or a comment or make a purchase, different visitor data would be recorded, depending on the activity listed previously.
Data types recorded:
- ip address, country - automatic - saved by a 3rd party for 1 month for statistical purposes only
- name, address, email, phone number - only if you leave them (write them down or send them to us)
Third party data recording companies and usage:
1) Fit marketing d.o.o.
- for GoogleAds purposes only
2) Lucky Orange LLC
- for tracking our website traffic
- for creating our website visiting statistics
- for allowing online live chat with website visitors
- for leaving offline messages by our website visitors
3) Floe d.o.o.
- for creating online and offline invoices
- for creating online and offline offers
- for creating online and offline invoices only
5) Croatian Ministry of Finance
- only if a purchase has taken place
* we do not save, store nor share your credit card or banking data once you've done the payment for one of our tours/services.
Last updated: 25.05.2018.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
For the full disclosure section, including all types of cookies (from essentials to advertising cookies), click here.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/