“Rafting Split” actually, like any other rafting outdoor adventure in this part of Croatia, takes place on Cetina river, a 101 km long stream of life-providing white water.
It’s located right behind a hidden gem – a town called Omiš (Omish), approx 24km (18 miles) from Split
Founded by real-life pirates it’s an oasis for the soul and for the body.
* We meet in Split at our meeting location (or somewhere else if needed – we’re easy to agree).
* A car/minivan/bus ride (depending on a group size) to the starting point approx 9km behind Omiš.
* There you’d be met by our experienced, professional, and licensed raft skippers.
* You’d be provided with equipment and instructions before the rafting itself starts.
* Your belongings (clothes, etc) would be safely stored and waiting for you at the finish line.
* Off you go for a few hours of paddling, swimming, and (non-obligatory) cliff diving.
* After approx 4h you’re on your way back to Split
NOTE: SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
We recommend bringing:
Obala Lazareta 1, 21000 Split
3h + 1h transfer in each direction
6 y/o minimum age
Easy / Moderate
40,00 € per person