Click on the preferred date on the calendar * choose how many guests * follow the steps provided by the system * choose the payment method preferred – Deposit of 25% is paid while booking, per person * remaining 75% is paid on the day
IMPORTANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE
This is not a limo ride on a highway, nor a train ride on the tracks 🙂 This is a high-velocity powerboat doing a boat tour of approx 110 nautical miles (200 km) – spraying might happen 🙂 It is possible the sea would not be perfectly flat like a glass, given the fact we’re not the only boat at it (other boats – speedboats, ferry boats, catamaran etc) create waves. So does nature itself. It is possible the weather changes since Nature is not something we can control. This is an all-inclusive tour (food and drinks) but it is NOT a booze cruise with unlimited drinks for people to get drunk at.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE TOUR
Unfortunately, pregnant ladies CAN NOT participate – due to their own comfort and potential harm to the baby caused by waves and the boat bouncing on the sea! – PLEASE, BE AWARE WE WOULD KINDLY DECLINE TO ACCEPT SUCH GUESTS ON THE TOUR IF THEY WITHHOLD THE INFORMATION FROM US, WITH NO REFUND DUE TO THE FACT WE’D BE LOSING VALUABLE SPACES ON THE TOUR BOAT. Also, infants CAN NOT participate either, given their small body frame, and the potential choppy ride. People with back problems would also not be on the perfect tour for them, given the, as stated, it’s not always perfectly smooth boat ride.
Cancelation from our side: Any tour can be canceled at any time based on the Captain’s assessment regarding the sea&weather situation (safety comes first). If the tour has to be canceled due to the unfavorable weather conditions, every guest has a right to either postpone for some other day or to receive a full refund of the payment placed for the tour. Cancelation from the guests’ side: Canceling up to 48h prior to the departure time grants the full refund of guests’ payment Canceling between 48h and 24h prior to the departure time gives us the right to keep 50% of your down payment as a compensation. Canceling within 24h prior to the departure time gives us the right to keep 100% of your down payment as a compensation. No-Show: If you are running late, give us a call. That way we can make an estimate can we find the time to wait for you, in order for you not to miss your tour. If you just do not show up, unfortunately, you lose your deposit (same as missing your flight, eg).